Cherries are best picked in the morning before the temperature rises about 20 degrees Celsius. Evening picking is better on cool days than on hot ones.
Try these videos for hand pitting hacks:
- 3 Easy Ways How to Pit Cherries
- Pitting Cherries with a Straw the Easy Way
- Easy Way To Pit Cherries Without Using A Cherry Pitter
- Tips for pitting cherries without a pitter
Bring your 4 litre pails, water bottle, sunscreen and mosquito spray. If you forget your pails, we will have a limited supply of empty 10 litre pails for you to purchase.
Watch our social media for additional details.
- $18 for 4 litres u pick
- $22 for 4 litres “we pick”. (Contact us at email@example.com to book.)
A 4 litre pail of cherries generally weighs 6 pounds – a great price for fresh local produce!